• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mosin 91/30 $169 OOS

I paid $69 for a Mosin (Not counterbored) with all the goodies, cleaning kit, ammo pouch, two compartment fluid, bayonet at Adventure Outdoors. That was 8-10 years ago. Seems like AR's got cheaper and Mosins doubled in price.

I really like mine and I paid more than $170.
Yeah I paid right at $200.00 for mine last summer and that was the best price in middle GA at the time. I was just in THE Pawn shop here in Darien and that guy had $289.00 on the one he had. But he was high on everything. Why is it that so many Pawn shops think that people will lay new retail prices for the used ****?

Yeah I paid right at $200.00 for mine last summer and that was the best price in middle GA at the time. I was just in THE Pawn shop here in Darien and that guy had $289.00 on the one he had. But he was high on everything. Why is it that so many Pawn shops think that people will lay new retail prices for the used ****?
There's no such thing as a "new" price for a Mosin. I'm pretty sure that pawn shops put those prices on there because SOMEONE pays those prices.

how much do you think it cost to refurbish a mosin in the 40s and 50s, and then add the shipping cost to bring it to the united states? then add 15% of the cost to it

that is the formula i'd use to price the raw cost of a mosin

Back
Top Bottom