Mosquito protection?

I heard the fresh earth thermaCELL pads drive deer off.

I swear my thermaCELL got me busted the other day.
It burns the scent pad and
Smells Like burnt toast.
Remember to cut your pads and make 3 out of 1. They do the same job and don't smoke near as much. Also Google refilling the cartridges and it will save you a bunch of money. Its easy to do.

Remember to cut your pads and make 3 out of 1. They do the same job and don't smoke near as much. Also Google refilling the cartridges and it will save you a bunch of money. Its easy to do.
Never really thought about cutting them in half, but Pads are generally not what runs out for me. Somehow I've acquired loads of the pads.

I work for a pest control company... Although the medical field has stated the active ingredient "deet" isn't good for you... I would recommend the bug spray with the highest concentration level of it... Unfortunately that's the only way I know that I've seen work. Just my 0.2

I work for a pest control company... Although the medical field has stated the active ingredient "deet" isn't good for you... I would recommend the bug spray with the highest concentration level of it... Unfortunately that's the only way I know that I've seen work. Just my 0.2
Agree, but that stuff stinks. I want something I can use hunting and not get sniffed out!

Gotcha ... There is some "green"(eco friendly) stuff sold at cabelas that works pretty good from what I hear... But I don't remember what it's called

I hope it works, or you are now bait! Have you tried this or read it on the inter webs?
works
i have tried it. you dont rub orange juice on you, just take the un peeled orange and rub it on your skin.
what are you bait for? skeeters dont like fruit, they like blood. and if a deer come to eat you, shoot it....

Back
Top Bottom