Mossberg Turkey Thug parts(pump action)

75S216E

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
11   0
Reaction score
I purchased a used shotgun several months back and I just got a chance to test it. I came to find that the mechanism(plate) that keeps the shells from falling out when you chamber a new round after each shot is missing.

So in other words, I can only load and fire one round at a time. I tried to look on Mossberg website to see if I could identify the part but the diagrams are too small and confusing for me to dissect. Can anyone tell me the proper name for the part that I need?

Call Mossberg Customer Service: (800) 363-3555 M-F 8:00-4:30 E/T

Thanks. I didn't even think about calling. I feel like today's youth. If you wanted to stop them from watching TV all you'd have to do is hide the remote:). Technology is going to be the end of us all.

If you click on the part #(on the Moss. w/s schematic); (#10), (#11), (#16), it will show up on the right, then click: 'view in store', and it will expand the view.

If you click on the part #(on the Moss. w/s schematic); (#10), (#11), (#16), it will show up on the right, then click: 'view in store', and it will expand the view.

Looks like it's the cartridge stop or the cartridge interrupter - $8-10 each.

Back
Top Bottom