• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Most think this way including me.

Kman

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Trying to escape from Atlanta!!
279   0
Reaction score
All the race baiters making a killing on pushing it down our throats are hopefully a dying breed. I see everyone as individuals, not their skin color. I think most Americans are well beyond the race thing. I judge on how your dressed, how you act, work ethic and honesty. Trust and respect is a blank slate for all until you prove otherwise with your actions. I'm glad this mom came out and made this statement.

http://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/20...cs-crying-wolf-tells-them-to-get-over-it.html

All the race baiters making a killing on pushing it down our throats are hopefully a dying breed. I see everyone as individuals, not their skin color. I think most Americans are well beyond the race thing. I judge on how your dressed, how you act, work ethic and honesty. Trust and respect is a blank slate for all until you prove otherwise with your actions. I'm glad this mom came out and made this statement.

http://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/20...cs-crying-wolf-tells-them-to-get-over-it.html

I'm with you. I have a problem with a lot of black folks. But its not because they are black! I have an equal number of idiot white folks I can't stand to see or hear. But its not because they are white! Stupidity and ignorance is not limited by race.

I'm with you. I have a problem with a lot of black folks. But its not because they are black! I have an equal number of idiot white folks I can't stand to see or hear. But its not because they are white! Stupidity and ignorance is not limited by race.

Yup, I agree 100%. The brainwashing in the media doesn't reflect how us people in the street live our lives.

A wise man once said that he hoped his children "would not be judged by the color of their skin, but the content of their character."
Nothing truer could be said. Today's young culture thrives on disrespect, among other things, and brings that judgement down on them. Animals come in ALL colors.

Back
Top Bottom