• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Moving day tomorrow, Costa Rica here we come!

Best of luck down there, I knew a guy who visited and brought back a parasite with him. Said he was extra careful to wash the food but still caught it.

Apparently the medication to get rid of it caused stuff that looked like wet toilet paper come out his ass.

You plan to own any gun's down there? They only allow you to own a few after q psych evaluation and permit.

Planning this a LONG time (even my ODT name has been CostaRicaBound for almost 10 years)....tomorrow is the day! Going to Playa Hermosa, Guanacaste, Costa Rica and not looking back. For all you glorious bastards that I've traded with/gotten to know, it's been an honor to meet you and be part of this great ODT community. Best of luck, hope you all fare well and maybe I'll see some of you down there!View attachment 4527069
Best of luck with the move! PM me your email address please sir. I’d love to get some pointers on fishing spots when I make it down there. Beers on me.

bye-bye.jpg

Best of luck with the move! PM me your email address please sir. I’d love to get some pointers on fishing spots when I make it down there. Beers on me.
My landlord has been more than once and his daughter went on a church trip. So he got a Wal-Mart gym bag before she went and handed it to her with a hundred dollar bill. When she asked what it was about he told her " Fill it up with coffee and bring it back."

Back
Top Bottom