Moving OTP

Roswell is nice. I live in Woodstock but I am a stones throw from Roswell without Fulton taxes. Here recently there have been a lot of city people moving out and coming my way. I don't mind that so much but i know that it brings a lot of the same mentality along with it. My next move will be to some land further out. I'm waiting on the kids to graduate for now though. 1 down 2 to go.

Same here. Daughter almost out of school, then we're outta here. One very real choice I have is Costa Rica. My wife is a Costa Rican so getting there and getting planted is much easier for us than the normal schmo. Thus the name....CostaRicaBound!

Same here. Daughter almost out of school, then we're outta here. One very real choice I have is Costa Rica. My wife is a Costa Rican so getting there and getting planted is much easier for us than the normal schmo. Thus the name....CostaRicaBound!
Pura vida, brother. Pura vida!

I am sure we are considered city people as we have live in town for about two decades. The walkability of Roswell with all the bars and restaurants was a big factor in our choice, as were the parks and the proximity to the river. We tossed around the idea of moving farther out to a more rural area, but job prospects were fewer and farther between with less compensation.

So far we are settling in well and look to stay at least 15 years or so, then I may be Southbound. My wife has family in Peru and by that time I’ll probably be on enough blood thinner that the warmer climate is welcome.

City folk call milton the country and country folk call milton the city. It's all a matter of perspective.

Back
Top Bottom