• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

MP9

6   0
Reaction score
I am located in extreme NE Ga (Rabun County). I have a MP9 (S&W full size) I am wanting to do the apex trigger magic on. Is there a smith or anybody close to me with knowledge of a MP that can do this or coach me ? I have not researched it, and don't know how hard or in depth it is to do it.

Thanks

Not hard to do at all. Just You Tube Apex trigger install. The Apex kit you purchase should include everything you will need. The Apex fixture does help to a certain degree though. If you have any issues, IM me.

Not hard to do at all. Just You Tube Apex trigger install. The Apex kit you purchase should include everything you will need. The Apex fixture does help to a certain degree though. If you have any issues, IM me.
Thanks for the reply. I looked at one youtube post about it. I will probably try it. Maybe watch it or more until I find one I am comfortable with. It appears to be like lots of things. 1st time is time consuming, from there, it gets easier each time. The one I watched, it wasn't very clear about securing a spring, might have been 2, to keep it/them from flying out.
Is the apex trigger stuff worth the money and trouble ? I also see apex offers different levels of aftermarket stuff. What is worth while doing , if any of it ?

Thanks for your reply.

Thanks for the reply. I looked at one youtube post about it. I will probably try it. Maybe watch it or more until I find one I am comfortable with. It appears to be like lots of things. 1st time is time consuming, from there, it gets easier each time. The one I watched, it wasn't very clear about securing a spring, might have been 2, to keep it/them from flying out.
Is the apex trigger stuff worth the money and trouble ? I also see apex offers different levels of aftermarket stuff. What is worth while doing , if any of it ?

Thanks for your reply.
Definitely worth it on the 1st gen M&Ps, especially with the earlier ones. The APEX kits come with a slave pin which helps immensely with the install.

Thanks for your reply.
Definitely

Back
Top Bottom