• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mr. Carl Weathers - RIP Sir!

IMG_2389.gif

He was the man. Every movie he was in was awesome.

Or being 76, high body mass (muscle), and probably steroid use getting ready for movies finally caught up to him.

He was in movies with Arnold, Stallone, and dolph. All known steroid users getting ready for rolls.

Oh come on, those guys didn’t take performance enhancing drug

Oh come on, those guys didn’t take performance enhancing drug

I don’t think Stallone did in the first Rambo’s movies. They shot at weird angles to make him look bigger than he was. He was 175 pounds in first blood. But in the later years when he bulked up, yeah, he def was lol.

Anyway all those dudes were / are legends

He seemed so healthy for his age in the mandalorian show. BUT. lol how many big folk make it past their 70s? How many big folk are lucky to even make it to their 70s? I try not to think about it but...we all gotta check out one day. I mean I'm not even talking about just BIG folk. I mean naturally large body types, too. That's what I got stuck with when all of my brothers and sister somehow managed to be 3 or more inches shorter than me. I'm just 6 foot and I appear as a giant next to family members in pictures and that was when I was in my teens.

I hope he rises again some day but if that eluded him then I guess he had one hell of a run on Earth and thanks for the memories. /doubletapchestsalute

Back
Top Bottom