• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

MUSIC: What are you listening to right now?

Lynchburg had the best rock station I have ever heard of. I have lived in Virginia, Ohio, Oklahoma, Maryland, Atlanta and then back to Virginia. This station was second to none and there is no argument about it. They played everything rock and roll from the 80's to present. Every song was just as good as the one before and the next song was better. It was a jam up station. Wouldn't you know when they have something great they drop the Lynchburg station. It's still in Roanoke which isn't that far away but the mountains block signals so it aggravating to even try to listen to. I have never heard of a station even remotely close to that station and I have been all over the United States listening to the best of every city. SOB's just had to do it. There was no need to buy CD's or download music on disk because they played it all. Kiss, Tesla, Guns and Roses, F F death punch, God Smack and every other band that just jammed. I am so disappointed with that move I am actually pissed off for the first time in I don't know when. So right now I have nothing to listen to. 🤬

Back
Top Bottom