• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Musicians.......Got to know when to hang it up!

Isn't it funny(ironic) that he's about 300 pounds, about to have a heart attack, and singing about it....?

Kick Start my Heart....defibrillate me...

I hate to be mean, but I wouldn't want to be a two man EMT team getting that call...:tape2:

On a happier note:
racist smollett.jpg
:)

We went and saw Motley Crue on their final tour a few years back, and I saw them in 87 with GNR. I can honestly say that they put on a Hell of a show every time, I've never been disappointed with them. Even with Vince getting winded here and there.
My wife has never been to a Crue concert, I told her they put on the best show. She agreed with me afterwards.
Now the last Guns n Roses tour.....I was definitely a little disappointed.

I am a MC fan from a LOOOONG time ago. Saw them once in the 80's in the heyday of Hair! My God that was fun, but damn, time didn't just march on, it marched all over ole Vince there. On the other hand, I'm surprised he's still alive after all of the debauchery! LOL
No, I won't be going to see him perform live, I'll live in the past and listen to the CD's that shaped my life. Same goes for Ozzy, he's touring again but good heavens, he's beyond a wreck!

I know nobody goes 3O+ years without their looks changing, but this dude's appearance is shockingly different.

View attachment 2065462 View attachment 2065463
Replace cocaine, hard liquor and barely eating due to drugs and booze with laying around on your ass stuffing your face and that's what you get.

He was on some "get fit" reality show years ago with some famous TV trainer. They when through his fridge and threw out all the **** (it was all ****). Then put him on an exercise routine to drop weight. Obviously, he didn't stay with it.

Paul Stanley is in the same boat.
I have no desire to go see Kiss on their "last tour".
And as much as it pains me to say it, Halford just was not impressive last time around.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Yeah I made it to the first chorus. That was hard to watch
See I already knew I wasn't gonna click on it . Now you validated my theory. I enjoyed the Netflix movie recently and really enjoyed the book it was based on. But I don't think I would want to see them as they are today.

Back
Top Bottom