Must see on Netflix...

cskiles

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
25   0
Reaction score
I'm not a huge fan of documentaries but, if you haven't watched MAKING A MURDERER - I highly recommend it. Definitely makes you think twice regarding the justice system. I am definitely PRO-Police but just like any other facet of life there are crooked people there as well...SMDH...Just WOW!

imgres.jpg

Definitely an interesting show. I'm still torn as to whether or not he's actually guilty. If you haven't yet, go watch the Paradise Lost documentaries about the West Memphis Three. The corruption there is much worse than the Steven Avery case.

Thanks I like Netflix , I'll check it out. I got hooked on Kevin spacey show and lillyhammer show . Cool movies too. Best $7 I spend a month

I haven't watched this, but I'm assuming it's about LE creating a false murder charge against someone. Unfortunately, I have personal experience with this. I'm a pro LE guy, but I can tell you that if I'm ever charged with a major crime I will not be showing up for trial. I'll be gone.

My best friend while in the military was convicted of First Degree Murder and I know he was innocent. Not just "not guilty", but innocent. The worst part is that the judge in the trial also knew it. I'm pretty sure the DA and police knew it, too. But it was a high profile case and they needed to convict anyone involved in the incident. The real killer had already been convicted, with my friends help, and they completely screwed my buddy over.

It's a long story, but he served 16 years for a crime he did not commit and had no idea was going to happen.

Back
Top Bottom