• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Muzzle flashes and brass in the air

i606.photobucket.com_albums_tt141_2001SportTJ_DF5BBA0F_9F34_44d6111242dca1e99ad622effb10720bc9.jpg

S&W 329 Night Guard .44 Mag

Good golly, Miss Molly, Jake, what did you do, stuff black powder in the barrel before you shot it?

Did it leave scorch marks on the wall next to you?

I'm guessing the next picture was the target spontaneously combusting...

Quick question, do you have any eye brows left?

Good golly, Miss Molly, Jake, what did you do, stuff black powder in the barrel before you shot it?

Did it leave scorch marks on the wall next to you?

I'm guessing the next picture was the target spontaneously combusting...

Quick question, do you have any eye brows left?

LOL! I was shooting Remington 180 gr JSP. At 7 yards the target actually almost flew off the hanger a few times. No scorch marks on the wall but the insulation on the ceiling was falling down. it looked like it was snowing, lol. My wrist is definitely feeling it after 50 rounds.... Hang on let me see if I can get a video to load....

Last edited:
I had enough of that last time I shot it! It wasnt with those rounds. 50 rds? No way for me. It is one nice gun though.....
Who ever is taking those pics we need them on a couple of mine....just saying.

Last edited:
I had enough of that last time I shot it! It wasnt with those rounds. 50 rds? No way for me. It is one nice gun though.....
Who ever is taking those pics we need them on a couple of mine....just saying.

Nah, we were shooting the Hornady hollow points. Those Remington's aren't quite as bad but they still pack a punch...we just shot the video with my phone and got a freeze frame for the picture. We can do that. I'd love to see one with your AR pistol shooting some 5.56 out of it.

Back
Top Bottom