• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

My 1st SBR build

RHelton10

Default rank <4000 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
422   0
Reaction score
Finally got my stamp back and finished my 1st SBR build. It's registered as a 300BLK (picture with the quad-rail) but I've also got the 5.56 upper ready to go. I've got a little work left to do but I'll have a dedicated .22LR upper as well for it.

I'll probably swap out a few parts but here it is so far...just wanted to share :)

IMG_0977.JPG
IMG_0978.JPG

Ditto. Great looking build there sir. I really gotta get off my butt and do get it going. Thanx for the motivation. What size barrel?
Seriously, you can't start a thread like this without more detail.:D
Help us out: what parts did you use and why did you choose them? (other than that Spikes Punisher lower, I think that's pretty obvious)

Ditto. Great looking build there sir. I really gotta get off my butt and do get it going. Thanx for the motivation. What size barrel?

Thanks - the 300blk is 9.5". Dobbs Defense (aka Nonliberal Nonliberal ) did a great job of chopping the barrel down for me and (at my request) threaded it 1/2 x 28 so I could attach my 9mm Tirant suppressor to it without having to use an adapter.

The 5.56 upper is a 10.5" barrel.

And just for a shameless plug, Nonliberal Nonliberal also did the engraving and it came out perfect

Thanks - the 300blk is 9.5". Dobbs Defense (aka Nonliberal Nonliberal ) did a great job of chopping the barrel down for me and (at my request) threaded it 1/2 x 28 so I could attach my 9mm Tirant suppressor to it without having to use an adapter.

The 5.56 upper is a 10.5" barrel.

And just for a shameless plug, Nonliberal Nonliberal also did the engraving and it came out perfect
Nice, I dig shameless plugs. I forgot we did the barrel.

Very nice Ray, I have a stripped lower I want to build a SBR out of but the funds just aren't there yet. One of these days man, one of these days.....

Back
Top Bottom