• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My 1st Text of the Day (Ye ole Deal Backout)

The real question here is, why have you failed to leave him negative feedback yet. What could possibly be more important! Do the thing!
Except OP starts with "I got a text." Not in PM's? Neg won't stick. And people know this.

Don't text and neckbeard, ODT. Use PM's, the way John Moses Browning intended.

original.png

I know we had some libs here, but didn't know it was so bad that they couldn't sleep knowing that if they sold their evil black gun it would be loose in the world! :lol:

Imagine loosing sleep because you think selling your AR will have a negative impact on the world... that's some serious mental gymnastics...

I know we had some libs here, but didn't know it was so bad that they couldn't sleep knowing that if they sold their evil black gun it would be loose in the world! :lol:

Imagine loosing sleep because you think selling your AR will have a negative impact on the world... that's some serious mental gymnastics...
yeah it reminds me of the social justice warriors who get offended on behalf of the black community, they dont actually care they just act offended so society will give them a pat on the back and make them feel morally superior to everyone else. its all a "look at me" act.

But did he reply timely?

Gotta' pick your battles I guess.

Back
Top Bottom