• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My ad isn't showing up in searches or my latest started threads...

Revolver

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
43   0
Reaction score
Been wondering why selling this gun is taking a while. Today I noticed that when I search "PPQ," my ad for "Walther PPQ M1 price drop" does not appear. It's also not listed in my latest started threads. Any idea what I've done wrong?

It's not just you. There's an issue with search updates that's linked to the recent server move. It's a known issue and we're working on it.

It's not just you. There's an issue with search updates that's linked to the recent server move. It's a known issue and we're working on it.

Glad to hear you guys know about & are working on this...It is a minor ANNOYANCE that can be "Worked Around", but it IS Annoying, nontheless....mikey357

How so you work around it? Is it related to the PPQ and Glocks only?

LOL! It does NOT appear to discriminate against only Teutonic Handguns...I "Click On" "My Profile" & look at the list of Posts that comes up...OR, "Click On" "Settings" & look thru your Subscribed Threads--A bit less "Handy", but either will get you there...HTH....mikey357

It really sucks because once my ad gets bumped off the front page of Handguns, it might as well not exist. No one sits there and clicks through 10 pages of the Handgun section. They just search for what they want. My gun is listed for a very fair price but I have hardly even gotten any interest because no one sees my ad.

I have noticed the same thing... I click on a ad and look to see what else the guy is selling and the "Latest Posts" does not even have the thread I was just in...

It sucks when you are trying to thumb through the .308 rifles too...

Back
Top Bottom