• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My daughter needs a kidney transplant

God is good even when our circumstances are not!
Romans 8:28 is clear that Godnis faithful to turn all things for our good and His glory!
Praying for you in Jesus name!

This is an update by my wife Kelly from Faiths page on Facebook. Thanks sniper22 sniper22 for asking. I haven't updated in a while since the adjustments have been crazy. Here we are as on now.

Kelly: Faith had clinic today. Her labs are kind of crazy again. Nothing major, just a little out of whack. Her creatinine has creeped back up to 1.1. Her prograf level is ok, but a little on the low side. Her white cell count is low. Her liver enzymes are elevated. They say this is likely from the some of the immunosuppressive meds she is on. They are changing meds and we will recheck labs on Thursday.

Because Faith's immune system is so suppressed, she is home bound until Monday. There will be a whole lot of hand washing going on around here!

Faith had a good birthday. She got to spend it at the beach. We went for some girl time with my mom (Grandmommy), my sister (Aunt Sandy) and my niece (Faith's cousin, Lauren). We went to dinner and saw the movie Pan (at her request). On Monday night Scott's mom and dad (Memaw & Pepaw) and her cousin (Lexi) took her out for dinner and some shopping. I can't believe we have a 17 year old!

We will be having another fundraiser October 25th. We are having an art auction! Some very talented artists have donated some of their beautiful paintings. If you are in the market for art work or just want to come check it out, watch for details... An event will be created for it soon.

Our fundraising goal was raised by COTA. They reevaluated based on the fact that Scott was the donor, Faith's possible second surgery, and her multiple hospitalization and extra procedures so soon after surgery. We met the first goal so fast! They were very impressed! These funds will provide support for Faith's transplant expenses in the days, months and years to come. There are no words to adequately express our appreciation.

We are so thankful for your continued love, prayers and support. ❤️ #Faithshopeandlove

image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom