My dilemma. ..

Patronus

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
152   0
Reaction score
So I'm sitting here minding my own business, killing a few minutes when this attractive blonde walks by. Naturally I noticed her and as a guy I notice what a nice butt with her skin tight black spandex-ish pants. As she passes and is walking away from me, I see she has something either stuck or hanging right from the ...well...it looks like something has a beard.

The dilemma. ..do you point it out? How do you explain how you noticed?

LOL

Last edited:
Do a cup check and find out what you need to know!

Just sneak up and tug on the beard!

Last edited:
Oh I know! You come here and post about it rather than taking opportunity for about as good an icebreaker as you can get. And NO...you do not start off with, "while checking out your ass, I noticed..." Discreetly tell her without embarrassing her and you are a shoe in for 3 months of bliss, 5 years of hell and then alimony/child support for life.

Lol. No man. No sense breaking the ice with one wman only to end up in hot water with another.

Besides, I don't think I'm THAT talented. "Hey baby you smuggling ZZ Top beards? What's your number girl?"

Hmm..needs work I think.

WOW....... dude, just wait for another one to walk by, that you wont risk pissing off by addressing something embarrasing to.

Patience, another bus will be along shortly. If you like it, then hop on. Dont forget though, you WILL at some point have to... "PAY THE FARE" GLWThat

Back
Top Bottom