• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

My Glock done broke!

Laxguy59

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
64   0
Reaction score
I picked up a 21sf in a trade today and on the way home I ejected the mag and the mag release came out with it. It appears to be an ambi mag release, but I digress. Is it hard to put a new magazine release in? or should I just take a trip down to smyrna? Also this glock has quite the carbon buildup in the lower. Any good tips for getting the crap out of the crevices?

What kind of asshole doesn't clean their weapons before they trade them? Take it back to him and shove it up his ass.

I picked up a 21sf in a trade today and on the way home I ejected the mag and the mag release came out with it. It appears to be an ambi mag release, but I digress. Is it hard to put a new magazine release in? or should I just take a trip down to smyrna? Also this glock has quite the carbon buildup in the lower. Any good tips for getting the crap out of the crevices?

They may take it away from you and give you a brand new one, I believe there was a recall on the Gen 3 21's with ambi mag releases. I know someone who took their's in for a routine check up and Glock kept it and gave him a new Gen 3 21.

What kind of asshole doesn't clean their weapons before they trade them? Take it back to him and shove it up his ass.

Im being persnikity, the upper is very clean, the lower just has buildup in the nooks and crannies, i wouldnt have noticed had I not been in the gun trying to repair the mag release

Back
Top Bottom