• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My Glock visit Thursday and Friday

atljetmech

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
210   0
Reaction score
Thursday I picked up a Gen 4 G21 at Hi-Caliber in Holly Springs (cause I just couldn't stand it anymore) and a few days prior to that I got yet another Gen 2.5 G21 from a local member here in Cherokee County.

I promptly brought them both by the guru's in Smyrna for:
Gen 4....extended slide release only.
Gen 2.5...a general health check up along with five assed out old style mags (one being a 10rnd) to be gone thru.

I politely requested that I leave with my less than 2hr old Gen 4, which they so obliged within about 20 minutes, but that I would be more than happy to let the older brother spend the night so that they could take their sweet time and do a thorough job on him.

I requested that the Gen 2.5 have the dim, tiny night sights removed with factory white replacing them and that an extended slide release be installed. I also asked very nicely if the 10rnd mag could some how be turned into a 13rnd mag within 24hrs? :D

Fast forward 24hrs to Friday....
The same glock armorer greeted me at the door with my G21 full of all new parts. Yes, all 30+ internal parts replaced with the latest and greatest and five brand new 13rnd mags! Total cost for both pistol's: $0.00

How's that for customer service and standing behind your product?

Tomorrow I plan on putting a couple hundred rounds thru my new Gen 4 and my "internally new" Gen 2.5 :cool:

Man i have GOT to get down there so they can go through my gen 2 22! I have the same night sites your 2.5 did and they suck. although i may have to go with new night sites...

Man i have GOT to get down there so they can go through my gen 2 22! I have the same night sites your 2.5 did and they suck. although i may have to go with new night sites...

Well worth the drive. I have been there a handfull of times over the years and service is always top notch.

We are truely blessed that Gaston decided to place his U.S.A. factory/distrobution center here in Georgia. It's a great combat weapon and the service is on par with the service of the weapon. What more could you ask from a gun maker?

Back
Top Bottom