• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My Grandfather

he is an one of a kind. the one u hear about but never meet. But he was yours and u were ever so lucky. Some day...if you live up to his footsteps...your grand kids will do the same.
sorry for your loss...

It sounds as if he was an exceptional human being. He left you and your family a legacy to be proud of. A poet one wrote that " no one is ever gone as long as someone remembers their name and story". You should insure his name and story is passed on to future generations. God bless.

It sounds as if he was an exceptional human being. He left you and your family a legacy to be proud of. A poet one wrote that " no one is ever gone as long as someone remembers their name and story". You should insure his name and story is passed on to future generations. God bless.
Thank you for your kind words. I continue to live out all the life lessons he taught me, and I know I'll pass them along to my kids one day too.

Coach was a legend for sure. I was fortunate enough one time a long, long time ago, to get an "atta boy" from him. Stole 3rd in a game against his Gladiators in the mid/late '70's. After the game that we lost a bajilliun to ought, he told me that was a "he11 of a hustle boy" And when Jimbob beat Buck for the state title in '78, I remember he was jumping up and down higher than anybody on the field. He certainly had untold numbers of positive influences on many, many young folks in his long and storied life.:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom