• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My job is hiring for Armed/Unarmed Security!!

Most of what I've seen is **** pay I'll agree, but there are a few that pay very well. I work some part times with a security company and get compensated anywhere from $30-45/hr for 12 hour shifts, no benefits obviously, but they require the employee be employed with a POST certified LEA.

post certified leo side gig work is completely different than a run of the mill security guard though. a post certified leo should get at least that much for side gigs. the 2 off duty that stay at the clifton CDC make 55hr last i heard when i worked there years ago.

post certified leo side gig work is completely different than a run of the mill security guard though. a post certified leo should get at least that much for side gigs. the 2 off duty that stay at the clifton CDC make 55hr last i heard when i worked there years ago.

Yeah, there are a lot of companies that pay that much or more for post cert guys and its contracted through an agency. Honestly, most PD's/SO's have minimum pay requirements for their guys off duty gigs. The one I am referring to is an actual security company that has contracts all over the state and chooses to employ LE as part timers.

What's the pay range? I see you left LE to get into it, so it must be reasonably competitive.

It pays just as good or better than the other big security giants in GA and I’ve worked for most of them. It’s pays Anywhere from 13-16 an hour depending on post for armed security. They have awesome contracts!

old pics of truck? that website on it is dead but found the new one.

for people asking about pay, dont get excited lol. ive done alot of security crap in GA. I would be surprised if they are over 15hr for anything, including area supervisors. just like most all security in GA, i would expect to see min wage for unarmed, and 12hr for armed.

the best paid security ive seen in GA was armed with walden security on the CDC contract i was makin over 18hr. (do not recommend them though unless you are a minority and a democrat. only way to get promoted/shift you want/post you want.)

not trying to bash on the company about pay at all. its just what the average is for ga for security guards. i would LOVE for OP to come back and say the pay is better than 15 an hour cause i will apply in a heartbeat if there's something in buford/hoschton. i currently work in woodstock and the commute is terrible lol.

Everything you said is very accurate! Lol. I’ve worked for Dynamic Security, Norred and Associates , PSI in Marietta they all suck at pay, scheduling , communication with the higher ups. I’ve worked with APS before I became a deputy sheriff for Cobb. It’s seriously the best company in Ga in my opinion. They do executive protection, private investigations, body guard services. It’s a very tactical type company which is awesome!

I’ve got background in security.. lots of clubs.. not Leo.. used to bear people up for living.. all over the southeast and some in Puerto Rico.. I know lots of submission tactics.. Actually got a friend that wants to do it too.. any chance of pay being anywhere in the 22.00 range.. we got our own gear so the company wouldn’t have to supply anything but a place to work and a paycheck.. in for answers

Back
Top Bottom