• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My kids scooter called out too me "you are still young enough to ride me come on give me a try"

The wonderful thing about life is we never stop learning. For some of us it’s just a little more painful than for others.

I would pay to watch you ride this :boink:
41+1ub7vYyL.jpg

Not to be Debbie Downer, but if we don’t actually make our kids wear a helmet, they may end up with a really crappy haircut after getting their skull bolted back on...which you’ll actually be glad to see after they’re on a vent for a month, ICU for weeks, have three surgeries to have part of their skull removed, damaged brain removed, then wear a helmet involuntarily for months to protect the soft spot while they relearn to breathe, eat, walk, talk, and take care of themselves again.

A $20 helmet (on the head, not on the shelf like ours) could have saved this kid from missing a majority of Summer Vacation and a senior year...and a half million dollars in hospital bills.

“I didn’t wear a helmet when I was a kid and I turned out fine...you can’t protect your kid from every bump and bruise”. Funny...until it happens to your own kid.

View attachment 1960375
I would willingly take my child's place as I'm sure you would - best wishes and prayers for a complete recovery.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom