• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

My latest little project...

Dude. I would so love to be your neighbor. I'd dive right into the project with you in my spare time.

My neighbors are pretty cool.

We'll test that theory when I finish the 1919's tripod and it comes back from parkerizing. I'm wondering if they'll say something then.

Or when I decide to take the M114 for a ride through the neighborhood to see my Mom.

BTW, ordered a set of tracks today. And picked up the missing road wheels. Been doing a lot of math on things. I wanted to put a Cummins 6BT, 4BT, or duramax in it. But the weight becomes and issue since the engine sits to the side. (Imagine driving a car with the engine sitting where the passenger sear would be.) It came with a 283 chevy stock. But those only had 150hp if that. I'm partial to diesels, so the next logical answer is for me to source a 6.5 HMMWV powerplant and do a few tweaks to it. I should be able to get about 250hp out of that. Or I could just take the easy way out and put a 350 in it. (Or maybe a 5.3..)

damn I was hoping to talk you into a ride in it if you ever did take it in the water. either way it is very very cool.

Picked up some goodies last night. Correct armor interior lights, intercom set, and periscopes I needed.

IMAG4080.jpg

Back
Top Bottom