• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

My latest little project...

How long does that take?

I never have done a 0-60 or anything like that. I'd suspect a mile or so LOL. It's only 26K lbs.

According to the GPS speedo, it reached a max speed of 73mph. I don't like it though. I'm spinning 2300rpm at that speed. Which doesn't sound that fast. But it's a 855CI engine with a 6" stroke. Which means it's pistons are moving at 38.3 feet per second. Yeah that sounds slow too compared to firearms. But each piston weighs 10.6lbs. So that's a 74,200 grain slug changing directions 2300 times a minute.

Ha. I was hoping you could smell the sarcasm. Thanks for the math. 73 is white knuckle racing in that thing! I'm a gear head and grew up around heavy equipment. It won't come apart at 2300 but that's still howling. BTW, I wouldn't sell that for no $30k. It's a dang good looking machine

I thought about changing the gov spring or at least shimming it. But I have no business going that fast in it. Kinda wish I could do 70 comfortably in it on the highway. But I'll cruise at 62mph and just be happy. Fuel mileage would thank me too I'm sure.

Got something new to work on now...

Attachments

• M114side.jpg
    M114side.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 24
Back
Top Bottom