My love affair with 80s toys:))))

lol...i got done with GI Joe about 3 months ago(sealed USS Flagg was the final piece)
and Transformers around 2 years ago:)

M.A.S.K is next...but really only need Series 4 of M.A.S.K.

Send me some pics if you ever want to sell some transformers. My buddy and I are aficionados and don't really care to order any more from Japan.

If the Mayan calendar is accurate, I'm coming over to play and dips on flying the millenium falcon one more time!! My TonTon with busted stomach for Luke was one of the first toys Iremember purchasing with my own money. Great collection!!

If the Mayan calendar is accurate, I'm coming over to play and dips on flying the millenium falcon one more time!! My TonTon with busted stomach for Luke was one of the first toys Iremember purchasing with my own money. Great collection!!

if the mayan calendar is correct...everyone is invited over to open these bad boys!!!!

my open belly tauntaun is currently at AFA for grading...they currently have my AT-AT, AT-ST,Imperial Shuttle, Xwing, Bwing,Ywing and some of the last mint on card figures that you didnt see on the wall...cant wait for my Boba Fett:)

Back
Top Bottom