• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

My mixed media fish picture

goldtip*zebra

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
7   0
Reaction score
Just some other artwork
1614109_222963714564837_4829570518421704253_o.jpg
Iv made that's really random and mixed media

I'm no art critic, but I'll take a stab at interpreting the meaning. To me it represents two intergalactic fish who instinctively know the space/time coordinates of an epic battle that must take place to determine puke stream superiority in the universe, and engage in mortal combat. Correction, make that "engage in bile combat".

The meaning is no doubt derived from conflict that is as old as the universe itself - should one, or should one not, require a bill of sale in a private weapons transaction.

There's no need to reply, Zebra, I know I nailed this one.

I'm no art critic, but I'll take a stab at interpreting the meaning. To me it represents two intergalactic fish who instinctively know the space/time coordinates of an epic battle that must take place to determine puke stream superiority in the universe, and engage in mortal combat. Correction, make that "engage in bile combat".

The meaning is no doubt derived from conflict that is as old as the universe itself - should one, or should one not, require a bill of sale in a private weapons transaction.

There's no need to reply, Zebra, I know I nailed this one.
Lol. I was kind of made on the mind set of star wars. So in a way, yes. You nailed it

Back
Top Bottom