• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Giveaway!  My ND giveaway (Graphic Negligent Discharge Photos!)winners announced

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bgolden84

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
106   0
Reaction score
Ok so by now I'm sure most of you have seen the thread. I am the member that had the ruger lcr 357 discharge through my left hand. I am here to do a giveaway for you guys. I received numerous pms of kind words and wishes for a quick recovery. This is my way of saying thank you all for the support and encouragement.
img.tapatalk.com_d_13_04_26_ru4ejy7a.jpg

Ok so here is how this will work
1. Must be a site Supporter
2. Must post a picture of a nasty discharge through the hand. Mine or someone else
3. Please post what item you are entering for.
4. Have fun and keep it clean

The winners will be announced on may 4th. I will ship on my dime or meet in the woodstock area that weekend it's up to you.

Again thank you for your support and encouragement

Good luck
Item 1 is a blu electronic cigarette starter kit. Includes two batteries and two carters and original box
img.tapatalk.com_d_13_04_26_dydavy8e.jpg

Item 2 is a size 3 used Blackhawk pocket holster.
img.tapatalk.com_d_13_04_26_ehy4yhu7.jpg

Item 3 is a new Tagua leather holster for a glock 19/23. It's right handed
img.tapatalk.com_d_13_04_26_ahane3uz.jpg

Item 4 is a casio watch with a custom wrist band made of 550 paracord. It should fit up to a 7.5 inch wrist.
img.tapatalk.com_d_13_04_26_setebuna.jpg

Item 5 is a old fobus belt style holster for a non railed 1911. It's old and scratched up but works just fine.
img.tapatalk.com_d_13_04_26_uhu7aqe4.jpg

Item 6 is a owb clip on holster. It's make I'm unsure of its a size 5 it fits a glock 17/22/21
img.tapatalk.com_d_13_04_26_9esaryva.jpg

Last edited:
I'm in for item 5.

Ouch.jpg

Yep. it's your's but it has served everyone I work with and at my home well. An excellent PSA for hand gun safety. Your honesty and ability to share may have kept someone else around me from making the same mistake. Thanks!

It is an electric discharge and I didn't want to google the other. In for the watch

index.jpeg

Fine I will steal yours.
img.tapatalk.com_d_13_04_26_uqapude8.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom