• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

My new baby girl.

jloneill17

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
165   0
Reaction score
I don't want to shoot it. I just like staring at it. I need to get some cool new grips for her. Anybody got the hook up on good looking grips? I know it's not the top of line 1911, but this one is mine!

View attachment 39558View attachment 39559 Kimber1911 003.jpgKimber1911 004.jpgKimber1911 005.jpgKimber1911 006.jpg

Very nice....black betty sounds like a fitting name!
I'm partial to $18 Hogue finger groove wrap arounds myself on a 1911. Cheap, effective, functional.

Really nice, good choice. You are going to like that Kimber. As far as grips go, that is a personal choice. There are so many places to find grips, but I must admit, I like VZ grips. Several different styles and grip texture. But that is just me on the VZ grips, just google 1911 grips and watch the places pop up. Good luck on finding the grips you want, and dang nice looking Kimber.

BTW, I thought you were going to hold out and buy my Springfield. Oh yeah, you would still be waiting at the next ODT gathering. lol

BTW, I thought you were going to hold out and buy my Springfield. Oh yeah, you would still be waiting at the next ODT gathering. lol

I wanted one before I was dead. LOL. I don't think you will ever get rid of that springfield. if you do, you know where to find me. You're the one that got me started on this today. it's all your fault. I held your springfield 1911 and I was hooked, I had to have one.

Back
Top Bottom