• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

My New SR1911 Commander

LOL $639...... NOT HAPPENING, Ruger knows exactly what they are doing they are going to keep the production low and keep demand high. We all know Ruger is very traditional and can care less about mass production like Glock does. Also not everyone likes the 1911's, and Ruger produces many other types of firearms that have a larger fan base for them. Ruger has been producing 1911 parts for decades... IDK they waited so long to jump in the 1911 market? When the SR1911 gov model came out it was near impossible to see one on the shelves, and it's still a hard find unless you shop online. Now the Commanders are out and it's still hard to find, you would think Ruger would get a clue I mean the people are pretty much smacking it in their faces. Oo well I found a Ruger SR1911 Commander and I'm sold! It's a sweet piece!

LOL $639...... NOT HAPPENING, Ruger knows exactly what they are doing they are going to keep the production low and keep demand high. We all know Ruger is very traditional and can care less about mass production like Glock does. Also not everyone likes the 1911's, and Ruger produces many other types of firearms that have a larger fan base for them. Ruger has been producing 1911 parts for decades... IDK they waited so long to jump in the 1911 market? When the SR1911 gov model came out it was near impossible to see one on the shelves, and it's still a hard find unless you shop online. Now the Commanders are out and it's still hard to find, you would think Ruger would get a clue I mean the people are pretty much smacking it in their faces. Oo well I found a Ruger SR1911 Commander and I'm sold! It's a sweet piece!

I've seen several sr1911's for this price....

- - - Updated - - -

Gov model that is

- - - Updated - - -

I'll pay top dollar for commander :)

Back
Top Bottom