My new toy.

The last bike I had similar to this was a FJ1200 Yamaha. I use to terrorize the roads in Fayette and Coweta county until my wife got pregnant. I got smart and only rode 30 miles in two years until I sold it to some young kid. I've had Harleys since then but I wanted to relive a little of my youth. I'm positive I won't ride it like I did when I was young.

Idk about the fastest in the world at that time at 168, I had an 03 R6 that I hit 172 mph on one day and that wasn't pegged out. I'm pretty sure your new baby will pass that, but don't do it!! Damn was I stupid looking back! I miss it bad but with a family now, I don't think it's worth the risk of having to fight the urge of that adrenaline rush. Stay safe!

Edit: I just re read your post and seen you said in 97 when they came out, my bad!

your 600 hit 172mph on your speedo,

Yeah, but I'm honestly not 100% sure it didn't have some work done cause I had a few friends who rode 600's at the time and they all said that was the fastest 600 they'd been on. The previous owner didn't tell me if it did have some mods. I loved that bike

Back
Top Bottom