• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

My wife got cold...

And when she gets cold she gets kinda mean. So I put ANOTHER $160.00 on the old Capital One card at Tractor Supply. Don't laugh. Y'all ever tried to get a little off a chick when they're cold pissed off and bundled up? It ain't happenin...
Just remembe:

Adequate ventilation is necessary for safe operation of the kerosene heater. Burning kerosene consumes oxygen and produces carbon dioxide, sulfur dioxide, nitrogen dioxide, carbon monoxide and other gases

Last night
snow2022--.jpg
snow2022-.jpg

Not long after my Mom was born my grandparents lived in a little town way up in northern Michigan called Alpina. I should mention that my grandmother came from right here in Centerville GA . Anyway one super cold day my grandfather arrived home to her my mom and uncle all dressed and packed up to go. She told my grandfather either he could drive them back to GA or drop them off at the Greyhound station. You can guess how that went.
My wife's family has a cottage in Alpena. Nice place in the summer time.

Just remembe:

Adequate ventilation is necessary for safe operation of the kerosene heater. Burning kerosene consumes oxygen and produces carbon dioxide, sulfur dioxide, nitrogen dioxide, carbon monoxide and other gases
I can see daylight all the way around my front door. I don't think ventilation is a problem.

My fireplace is running nonstop this weekend. Wife LOVES a roaring fire, many evenings turned into an all out brawl on the floor. Kids were gone the other night and it wasn't long before a fire and a couple of glasses of wine turned her into the type of wife we all wish for year around.
Pictures or it didn’t happen lol.

Back
Top Bottom