• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My wife needs your prayers friends........

I had to take the wife to the ER last night because her heart rate and oxygenation level were way off. An oxygenation level of 90 is cause for concern. She was and is at times hitting 70%.

She is one of the strongest women I've ever known but having lost a lung to cancer some years ago she's required supplemental oxygen ever since. Currently, she's requiring 4 times the oxygen volume she normally would. She's been in a observation room at the hospital since last night.

Please take a moment to add my Joann to your prayer list.
Praying for Joann and you. I know you have been thru a lot. Talke dto my wife about you, she is putting you and Joann on her prayer list also.

Update::::

This morning I showed my wife how many of my ODT Brothers and Sisters were offering up prayers for her well being. She of course teared up and ask me to thank each and everyone of you.

Her current condition has shown some improvement. She's remains in the CDU because they do not want to expose her to other patients as well as the numerous germs, viruses etc to be found in a medical facility. Her resistance to these have been greatly reduced due to Chemo and radiation.

So,, a nursing home was suggested. That's not going to happen as long as there's a breath in my body. So, when she's discharged she's coming home. Like I told her when she was diagnosed with cancer. If I have to carry you on my back for the rest of your life I will.

Hopefully she'll continue to improve and although we will never dance another waltz .There's something to be said for quietly watching a sunset while holding the hand of the one you love.

Back
Top Bottom