• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My WTF moment

Could not even begin to recount the times we've had people load rounds in their mags. backwards..... Fortunately we've been able to catch it before they were loaded into the gun.

Good pics & story.

Guess glock no longer compromises either.

www.everydaynodaysoff.com_wp_content_uploads_2009_09_HKbulletsBackwards.jpg
Lol. Idiots.

View attachment 440725 My third job is working at my friends gun and pawn shop. Saturday morning an elderly man (60's) comes in and says "I have a problem, this don't look right and my grandson was playing with this. Can you fix it?" He hands me a G17 Gen1. Serial number was GU***. See pics for problem! I took the G17 from him and wondered how this was going to turn out. Looked and couldn't figure how I was going to take the slide off. Looked in the barrel and you could see how bad the primer had been hit and not went boom. So, I figured that if I could get the projectile out of the case I could just try and get the case out the barrel. Ended up removing the whole shell. You could tell that the slide had been beat down on the end of the bulled because it had flat spots. Primer had nice debts in it too. Told the man, please lock your gun up with this lock and keep your grandson away from it and all other firearms. View attachment 440724R
God was on someones side that day!

Back
Top Bottom