• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Mya got it done this evening in Whitesburg! Her first buck ever!!!

Always a joy to see the smile on Your Daughters face after a hunt with Daddy especially this time with her first buck...wow!...... She got most of us beat already!
Made my day as I had high hopes last night with the V-2 pistol but got skunked again then on my way home I saw 8 does grazing in my neighbors front yard....doh!
By the way..... Love the camera through the scope pics..... Awesome!

Congrats, how young is Mya?
She is 6 years old.

Well, looks like she's already outgrown that Cricket............or did she shoot him in the head with it :-) Proud for both of you! Any squirrels yet?
Our squirrels were ate up with Wolves so we are going to eradicate them late this winter. She shot him with my........her C3 Defense carbine

Always a joy to see the smile on Your Daughters face after a hunt with Daddy especially this time with her first buck...wow!...... She got most of us beat already!
Made my day as I had high hopes last night with the V-2 pistol but got skunked again then on my way home I saw 8 does grazing in my neighbors front yard....doh!
By the way..... Love the camera through the scope pics..... Awesome!
Thanks buddy, we were both about to fall apart. Hope you get to break that pistol in soon.

Thanks to all of you for the kind words and the congrats!

She is 6 years old.
Wow that's awesome, I thought she was young,but that is amazing.

Our squirrels were ate up with Wolves so we are going to eradicate them late this winter. She shot him with my........her C3 Defense carbine

Thanks buddy, we were both about to fall apart. Hope you get to break that pistol in soon.

Thanks to all of you for the kind words and the congrats!

Congrats Mya and Dad.I remember when my son shot his first just as vivid today as it was when it happened.I can still go though the play by play in my head.Congratulations again to you both.

Back
Top Bottom