• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

N/A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, just looked at your site a few minutes ago, real quickly (I'm still at work). Saw it pop up on slickguns.com
Plan on checking it out more in detail hopefully this weekend. Best of luck on it.

I'm in the market for a new handguard for my AR and want something slim line similar to the UTG super slim that is between 1.5" - 1.8" outside diameter. What do the matrix arms measure and do they require some proprietary barrel nut wrench? Also I see they are keymod, do they also have a Mlok option?

I'm in the market for a new handguard for my AR and want something slim line similar to the UTG super slim that is between 1.5" - 1.8" outside diameter. What do the matrix arms measure and do they require some proprietary barrel nut wrench? Also I see they are keymod, do they also have a Mlok option?

The matrix arms rails are one of the slimmest rails out there with an inside diameter of only 1.3". You will need a 1 - 3/16" crowfoot wrench to install the barrel nut. As this time, there is only the keymod option, no mlok yet.

So when you guys start speaking AR-inese I get lost, but prolight prolight help me out. I saw the 7.62 upper on your site. It stated no BCG/CH, so in my translation I believe that if I bought that and a bolt carrier group and charging handle I could slap it on a .308 complete lower and go pew pew pew, right?

So when you guys start speaking AR-inese I get lost, but prolight prolight help me out. I saw the 7.62 upper on your site. It stated no BCG/CH, so in my translation I believe that if I bought that and a bolt carrier group and charging handle I could slap it on a .308 complete lower and go pew pew pew, right?

It is a 7.62x39 upper, not a 308 upper. You can use a AR-15 lower but need a 7.62x39 bcg.

Gotcha.. wrong caliber altogether. I have a hankering for a AR-10. Good luck with the store and if I get into the black rifle I'll give you a look for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom