• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

NAACP issues travel warning for Florida

They never issue a travel advisory to white folks going to city of ATL or any other African nation , do they ?? I says they be racists !
Because they are the association for the:
20230628_145016.jpg

I appreciate you sharing the news about the NAACP travel warning for Florida. However, I usually try to steer clear of discussions related to race and sexual orientation. Nevertheless, I hope everyone stays safe and takes the necessary precautions.
Next to California Florida is probably the most diverse population in the US.

I appreciate you sharing the news about the NAACP travel warning for Florida. However, I usually try to steer clear of discussions related to race and sexual orientation. Nevertheless, I hope everyone stays safe and takes the necessary precautions.
Welcome. We love to Chat about Georgia and Purchasing Things.

I've been in Florida for the past two weeks. It would seem that no one paid much attention to this "travel warning." Can confirm.
I’m here two or three times a week. In Fla now. Spend a few days a week here.
Getting some work done to my truck, and it’s a good thing no one is paying attention to the NAACP

I’m here two or three times a week. In Fla now. Spend a few days a week here.
Getting some work done to my truck, and it’s a good thing no one is paying attention to the NAACP
Perhaps would have been more effective if issued by Grandmaster J and the NFAC.

krTZdzD.gif

Back
Top Bottom