• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Nascar to ban Confederate Flag.

NASCAR was getting pretty gay before Dale Sr. died. Dale was the last standing rebel from the old days. There were some others that had been around for some time, but they usually kept their mouth shut.

When Dale died. NASCAR went to ****.

Wrestling is more real than NASCAR. I say we ban NASCAR. We can't do that because NASCAR is gay.
Had little to do with dale driving himself into the wall

Had a lot to do with NASCAR making all the cars exactly the same
National association same car auto racing

Had little to do with dale driving himself into the wall

Had a lot to do with NASCAR making all the cars exactly the same
National association same car auto racing

You weren't really paying attention. Dale's death had everything to do with the rules of NASCAR. Dale was there #1 ticket / memorabilia seller.

They were slowly changing rules but, Dale was the last real racer that would tell NASCAR to kiss his ass, all the rest are yes men.

Nascar knew that pissing off Dale would not be a good thing, he brought a lot of fans to the tracks.

NASCAR started molding Gordon into their way of thinking. He was young and dumb and easily influenced. Even before Dales death NASCAR started to make up the rules as it went along.

Lucky dog cautions. Call for a caution due to a candy bar wrapper, but not for a 7 car pile up, all depending on who the officials wanted to benefit.

Watching paint dry is more exciting than NASCAR.

Sorry boys. I've ALWAYS felt that watching paint dry would be more fun than NASCAR. Boring as tennis is at least you get to look back and forth, back and forth. WIth NASCAR it's ---------------------------->..............---------------------------->.........................------------------------>

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..................................

I didn't care so much about the driver as the cars

Remember Back when the car body used to have to be THE same as the real car
That's where the Monte Carlo SS came from
GM had to made and sell 500 cars with that front bumper on em thru their dealers to be able to run it on the trac

Then bill Elliott started winning because the thunderbird was more aerodynamic than anything else so they started changing rules so Dale and other guys with GM cars could win

Screw that

If you wanna see real racing , try watching World Rally Championship

Those guys race !
Rain, snow, fog, hood flys open, hood comes off, whatever. They don't stop for nuthun' !

GM had to made and sell 500 cars with that front bumper on em thru their dealers to be able to run it on the trac

Then bill Elliott started winning because the thunderbird was more aerodynamic than anything else so they started changing rules so Dale and other guys with GM cars could win

Screw that

Those guys race !
Rain, snow, fog, hood flys open, hood comes off, whatever. They don't stop for nuthun' !
Yes! Rally is insane and the fans are freaking bananas.

Screw that

Those guys race !

Yeah I never cared for it after they changed the rules so the other guys could keep up with Elliott.

Back
Top Bottom