• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Nascar to ban Confederate Flag.

It's about the fact that y'all are gonna piss and moan and stand in line and buy your tickets like always. Then you're gonna sit in the stand and piss and moan some more and buy beer and food from the vendors, as always. And they are gonna take your money to their bank...as always. So to paraphrase Hillary... what difference will it make?
perzactly.......

Homer was right

Attachments

• End-is-Near.jpg
    End-is-Near.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 20
It's about the fact that y'all are gonna piss and moan and stand in line and buy your tickets like always. Then you're gonna sit in the stand and piss and moan some more and buy beer and food from the vendors, as always. And they are gonna take your money to their bank...as always. So to paraphrase Hillary... what difference will it make?
As Bubba J stated, another left turn, then another left turn, I can think of better ways to spend my cash.. LOL

Were they just ASKING people to take the flag down, or were they REQUIRING them to take the flag down before they could come in?

I checked with my son before posting, he said he was told because of the NASCAR announcement that the confederate flag had to be removed from the vehicle. He said he didnt know of anyone refusing to take them down, but he did say he saw several people put them back up after finding a parking spot.

I checked with my son before posting, he said he was told because of the NASCAR announcement that the confederate flag had to be removed from the vehicle. He said he didnt know of anyone refusing to take them down, but he did say he saw several people put them back up after finding a parking spot.
I wonder if NASCAR will have them take down a Rainbow flag should someone enter flying one??:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom