• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NASCAR

Didn't look like Logano ever even touched Busch to me, looked like one of his crew did it. Somebody pulled Logano back before he could get hurt. Lol!

You boys better go back and watch the video, Kyle knocked the dog ****e out of Joey. The jack man is the one the bloodied up Kyle when he took him down on the hood of Joeys car. Not a Kyle fan but he got what he deserved for door slamming Logano in turn 3 and Logano used him up in 4.

Cooter

You boys better go back and watch the video, Kyle knocked the dog ****e out of Joey. The jack man is the one the bloodied up Kyle when he took him down on the hood of Joeys car. Not a Kyle fan but he got what he deserved for door slamming Logano in turn 3 and Logano used him up in 4.

Cooter

You're trippin dude ....lol

If Kyle hit me like that Ida busted out laughing :pound:

Didn't look like Logano ever even touched Busch to me, looked like one of his crew did it. Somebody pulled Logano back before he could get hurt. Lol!

Yep! One of the real men got him! I'll be surprised if NASCAR doesn't look and find out whom made Busch bleed! And those poor guys cannot afford a 10k fine.