• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Neckbeard paradise.

4cgkjj.jpg

Just a general impression from the vendors seen today"

9mm JHP - 35 to 75 cents per round.

.45 ACP - 75 cents and up per round.

.223/5.56 - 65 cents per round and up.

.306/7.62x51 - Best was 65 cents per round for some obscure MILSURP. Highest was over $2 per round.

That is low based on what I saw today
9mm JHP was a $1 a round everywhere I looked. I saw a guy selling FMJ for 66 cents a round and moving it out.
.45 acp from .60 cents for FMJ to $1 a round for JHP.
.223/5.56 I saw asking 83 cents and up for steel case and brass with no real distinction being made.
.308 I saw .75 cents and a lot of over $1 a round.

This does not seem like it is getting better.

That is low based on what I saw today
9mm JHP was a $1 a round everywhere I looked. I saw a guy selling FMJ for 66 cents a round and moving it out.
.45 acp from .60 cents for FMJ to $1 a round for JHP.
.223/5.56 I saw asking 83 cents and up for steel case and brass with no real distinction being made.
.308 I saw .75 cents and a lot of over $1 a round.

This does not seem like it is getting better.

I wasn't taking notes. . . :), just what I saw and remembered.

Most of the lower priced ammo was stuff you would likely reject out of hand any other time or place.

Saw someone pushing 1,000 round boxes of .45 ACP for $850. Guess it does get cheaper when you buy in bulk. :rofl:

Was somewhat surprised that neither Georgia or Atlanta Arms were there. Either one would have sold out before noon. Gun prices were marked up as well.

Just like the last firearm related panic-attack, this will get better. When that happens is an entirely different issue.

JDD

Back
Top Bottom