Neckbeard????

How much beard is required for this “Neck Beard” nomenclature?

Where does neckbeard stop & full-on BeardBeard begin?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I think this is what the rest of the internet considers a neckbeard.
pic of neckbeard.png

Basically a guy with poor hygiene and post from his parents basement about how girls now days only like guys who treat them bad.

On the ODT we basically call anyone who low-balls and tries to "flip" every damn thing they pick up on a here a neckbeard.
It doesn't quite make sense but the ODT is good at bastardizing popular internet trends.

I think this is what the rest of the internet considers a neckbeard. View attachment 1900851
Basically a guy with poor hygiene and post from his parents basement about how girls now days only like guys who treat them bad.

On the ODT we basically call anyone who low-balls and tries to "flip" every damn thing they pick up on a here a neckbeard.
It doesn't quite make sense but the ODT is good at bastardizing popular internet trends.
yeah we are in our own little trend here

You will find out that the people that use that term are either jealous or envious of the Neckbeards so they resort to ridicule.

When I was young I worked for Builders Mart and they had a couple come in that were regulars. Both could be classified as straight from the Adams Family. The husband had a mane that was his chest hairs growing upward from shoulder to shoulder and visible around his neck because the hair was 3 or 4 inches long and thick. The wife was a different story. I honestly thought she had eye surgery because of what looked like heavy stiches above each eye. When I asked my boss about it he laughed hysterically and then told me that she shaves her eyebrows and then pencils them in, but she is terrible at it.

Back
Top Bottom