• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

need 2014 Ram 2500 w/ Hemi advise/feedback

famguy770

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
25   0
Reaction score
I'm currently in need of a new truck for work and thinking about Ram 2500 4door/4wd/gas. I am currently stepping up from a 1/2 ton and have been shopping around for awhile and WOW, truck prices are crazy. I'm not interested in diesel but do pull a trailer a couple of times a week. I've traditionally been a Ford/GM owner and have no knowledge of the late model Rams and their reliability so I thought I would reach out to you guys for some feedback. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I think you'll find varying opinions but I favor the Ram trucks. Everything I've bought since the early 1990s have been Chrysler Dodge Ram Jeep products and have had great luck and service. I just bought my first HD truck and got the Ram 2500 with the 6.4 Hemi. Wow, talking about horsepower, more than anything I've ever owned. I was on the fence about the diesel. Once I weighed addition cost for initial purchase and maintenance combine with the fact that my towing would be only occasionally, I chose the gas engine. I live in a country community with most neighbors having HD trucks and most have chose the Ram trucks. One neighbor has several trucks for his business and tows trailer all over the U.S. He has one Ford and it stays in the shop as much on the road. Folks who have Chevys and GMCs seem to be satisfied too though.

Back
Top Bottom