• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need a Good home for a dog

OK an update for those that care. Took Miller to friends at 8:30 last night but thinking that either dog might be a SOB. Wrong, they played from 30 seconds on till 9:30 had some water and then resumed from 10-11. He had a -play sprinkle once inside when wife saw it. Paul said he expected that and they played till 11:00 when we had to leave him. They crated him in their bedroom till Paul came out of the bedroom this morning and they both went outside.

He said they both had business to take care of and did so. Then they preceded to play till 8:00 when Paul had to load equipment for the day. Miller jumped in the Kabota seat like a Boss but jumped down when it started only to return to the trailer laying on it while it was being strapped down.

He was crated while Paul's wife worked today remotely and when cooper, The coon hound, went ape **** over the mailman Miller was chill in his crate. She let them both out around 2 and he peed and they both quietly went back in.

When we dropped him off I told my wife I was 85% He was home, after this afternoon I am 95% and waiting to hear by Sunday, but I believe when he jumped on the Trailer and waited Paul was sold. Now waiting for him to steal his wife's heart like he did my wife Allisons.

Thanks to all who wanted to help with a donation. I told Paul about Ya'll and he was touched and said he was trying the dog out and expecting the financial responsibilities that go with it. I offered to pay the vet bills for a year and hie response was if I take him I will take care of him, and put the money towards one who needs it.

Let me know when the next ODT dog comes online and I will meet the vet bill pledge for him or her. Miller
miller2.jpg

Lucy dash.jpg

Both are rescues. The golden Lucy, is a 1 in a million ODT rescue. She spent 6 months under a outbuilding and her teeth show it, but we are working on that. The black Cavileer was a rescue my mom made from the Tennessee fires and we think he was a stud dog, but the only interaction he had with humans was with a foot. I would like to find the person that did that to him. It took 1 1/2 years for him to be able to be pet by my mom. When she passed he was ours.

Took 2 years for us to to pet him and still wont sit in a lap but doesn't have a problem jumping on my chest in the mornings. every day is better and climbs on my leg wanting to be pet but on his terms. They were here before Miller and are elderly now, but didn't see how old they were till he came around.

View attachment 4685044
Both are rescues. The golden Lucy, is a 1 in a million ODT rescue. She spent 6 months under a outbuilding and her teeth show it, but we are working on that. The black Cavileer was a rescue my mom made from the Tennessee fires and we think he was a stud dog, but the only interaction he had with humans was with a foot. I would like to find the person that did that to him. It took 1 1/2 years for him to be able to be pet by my mom. When she passed he was ours.

Took 2 years for us to to pet him and still wont sit in a lap but doesn't have a problem jumping on my chest in the mornings. every day is better and climbs on my leg wanting to be pet but on his terms. They were here before Miller and are elderly now, but didn't see how old they were till he came around.
You are good people. They are right where they should be.

Back
Top Bottom