• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Need A Little Suppressor Help

Clyde's in Athens has an sdn-6. You can demo mine if you're ever in the Athens area. Also try accurate ordnance in winder. Mark usually has some. I personally would suggest something other than AAC though

Could you elaborate on this?

This has been talked about here before and I can only speak from my own experience but many people have agreed with me. First, their customer service is some of the worst I have encountered. I also have an SDN-6 and mounts for about 4-5 guns. It doesn't lock up tight on any of them. I don't mind it on SBR's but when using it on a precision bolt gun, I'd prefer it lock up tight. Where's that 90 t mount at? I think I had a bet with someone on here that we'd never see it. A year later and nothing. The 300 blk model 7 I got from them was a nightmare.

Well, I have a fellow making me up a 300 whisper, when I asked about a suppressor, he said that for the money Advanced Armiment was about as good as you need/or can get for a fair price.....
That's all I've got to say about that....
:-)Rocky

Well, I have a fellow making me up a 300 whisper, when I asked about a suppressor, he said that for the money Advanced Armiment was about as good as you need/or can get for a fair price.....
That's all I've got to say about that....
:-)Rocky

Have you ever called them fr help with a probem youre having with their products? ever sent a product of theirs back to them for service? Go around and ask dealers in the area of an honest assessment and see what you get. I know of two on here who don't have good things to say, one of which refuses to even sell their products.

I'm happy with the can, but their mount sucks and their customer service has been abysmal in my experience

This has been talked about here before and I can only speak from my own experience but many people have agreed with me. First, their customer service is some of the worst I have encountered. I also have an SDN-6 and mounts for about 4-5 guns. It doesn't lock up tight on any of them. I don't mind it on SBR's but when using it on a precision bolt gun, I'd prefer it lock up tight. Where's that 90 t mount at? I think I had a bet with someone on here that we'd never see it. A year later and nothing. The 300 blk model 7 I got from them was a nightmare.

Yeah I had the same issue on one of my muzzle devices. It wasn't clicking all the way over. Switched the mount out and locked right up.

Yeah I had the same issue on one of my muzzle devices. It wasn't clicking all the way over. Switched the mount out and locked right up.

I have 4 or 5 different AAC mounts and none lock up tight. I don't want to keep spending $100-$150 a pop replacing these mounts in hopes that some lock up tight. Anyway, I've said my peace

Yeah I totally understand. If you call AAC they will replace your 51t mount for one that's cut right and lock up tight. If not, ask for the ratchet that goes on the can. A friend of mine got a new ratchet with the two teeth a little longer from the looks. I do agree that should have been made with a 90tooth ratchet. I only use threaded mounts on bolt guns and I could understand the frustration.

Back
Top Bottom