• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Need A Little Suppressor Help

Have you ever called them fr help with a probem youre having with their products? ever sent a product of theirs back to them for service? Go around and ask dealers in the area of an honest assessment and see what you get. I know of two on here who don't have good things to say, one of which refuses to even sell their products.

I'm happy with the can, but their mount sucks and their customer service has been abysmal in my experience

I called them once because I installed my mount wrong and had to redo it but didnt have any rockset left. The guy on the phone gave me his email address instructing to email him with my address. 2 days later and I got an envelope with three packs of rockset for no charge. How is that not good customer service?

I called them once because I installed my mount wrong and had to redo it but didnt have any rockset left. The guy on the phone gave me his email address instructing to email him with my address. 2 days later and I got an envelope with three packs of rockset for no charge. How is that not good customer service?

I preordered a model 7. It wouldn't feed out of the box. After weeks of trying to get them on the phone, they send me a mag plate that doesn't work. I call, goes to voice mail and I leave a message, I get no return call so I try back a week later. Same result. I go through this same routine for about 2 months. Finally I meet a dealer who as their personal number and he gets my gun in. They have it for about 4 months with several delivery date promises broke. It finally shows back up but the side of the receiver is quite rusted, WTF. Gun works better, but Still not 100% on feeding. How they could let the guns out to the public in that bad of working order to begin is beyond me. You should have heard what the owner of a local range said about them, last some dealers offThese record.

But hey, they sent you $0.50 worth of free product. Hard to compete with that.

IMO, they don't do enough product testing any more and they aren't the company they once were. Feel free to form your own opinion. My experiences have formed mine

Got to shoot the 7.62 SDN-6 today (Thanks qodeBebop) and all I can say about that is AWESOME. I gotta have one. You could have never talked me into believing that it made that much of a difference.

I know a lot of people shoot pistol cans wet but I'd be heisitant to try it on a supersonic rifle with the pressure it creates. Maybe with the subs but the can is expensive, not easy to replace if you damage it, and it works just fine like it is.

Back
Top Bottom