• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need Advice on Subsonic 9mm Ammo

Don't quote me on this and you may already be aware but I think you have to fill out some form or something to cross state lines with a can.

Bit I could be wrong, been drinking a lot of jack tonight.

For Silencers you do not have to fill out the paperwork.

Don't quote me on this and you may already be aware but I think you have to fill out some form or something to cross state lines with a can.

Bit I could be wrong, been drinking a lot of jack tonight.

Form 20. If you read the fine print, it does mention that permission must be granted by ATF for all of the listed NFA except suppressors. They do mention MG, AOW, DD and SBR. People hav stated that it is not needed for suppressor but if you submit a form 20 for a suppressor, they will approve it. I plan not to fill one out because I don't want to bombard them with something that's not really needed. BUT I will submit one if my SBR approves before December! I have a SBR pending since July 8. At the rate Shannon Siverio is going, I should see my error letter in 2 weeks (yes one of my form 1 copies fell on the ground so I had no idea it was there till after I got back from ups). I will attach a form 20 and hopefully she can look at it same time she approved my sbr.

FYI. I picked up some 9mm Fiocchi 158 grain Subsonic ammo from PSA yesterday. $15 a box no tax and free shipping. Not sure if that is a good deal or not but I bought 500 to try out. I also bought 500 rounds of 9mm from Freedom Munitions 147 grain. Problem is I don't have either suppressor yet. Just have to wait.

FYI. I picked up some 9mm Fiocchi 158 grain Subsonic ammo from PSA yesterday. $15 a box no tax and free shipping. Not sure if that is a good deal or not but I bought 500 to try out. I also bought 500 rounds of 9mm from Freedom Munitions 147 grain. Problem is I don't have either suppressor yet. Just have to wait.

you find that fiocchi is the best! love that stuff.

Back
Top Bottom