• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need Brush removed

DinkyDau

Coast Guard Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
Your only as good as your word!
171   0
Reaction score
At my house between the ft deck to the creek has badly overgrown, and I mean bad! I have paid three times in the last 17 years to have this done...I need it done right and pesticide apply to keep if from coming back. It is a fairly big job and I want it hauled off. From the deck it is aprox 60ft to the creek, some are big enough to use a small chain saw on..Please pm if you would like to come give an estimate on it..I wanted to check the possible sources here first. Thank pm's are best.

In my experience, hire someone with a forestry mulcher and a rock hound on a skidstear loader.

Good luck keeping stuff from growing back.
We pile limbs, debris and such on top of everything afterwards and burn it over and over. Stuff still comes back.

In my experience, hire someone with a forestry mulcher and a rock hound on a skidstear loader.

Good luck keeping stuff from growing back.
We pile limbs, debris and such on top of everything afterwards and burn it over and over. Stuff still comes back.
To close to the house and woods to burn, what I need is on two deep a slope to use a skidstear..Pretty she it will have to be done by hand..

At my house between the ft deck to the creek has badly overgrown, and I mean bad! I have paid three times in the last 17 years to have this done...I need it done right and pesticide apply to keep if from coming back. It is a fairly big job and I want it hauled off. From the deck it is aprox 60ft to the creek, some are big enough to use a small chain saw on..Please pm if you would like to come give an estimate on it..I wanted to check the possible sources here first. Thank pm's are best.
Have you tried your neighbor yet? Sorry i couldn't resist. LOL

Salt it over and over vs poison.
and silt fence with a deep bed of pinestraw to avoid erosion may work.
poison or mud run off in that creek ain't a good thing

Salt it over and over vs poison.
and silt fence with a deep bed of pinestraw to avoid erosion may work.
poison or mud run off in that creek ain't a good thing
Their was a house that burned down before a purchased the property. They did not haul off all the concrete footers and such..So there are a few stumps and large chunks of concrete there also..I plan on stair stepping it after, and laying down heavy plastic material barrier. Top that off with pea gravel and install raised flower beds..A little at a time. This would be the first step..I want to see my creek again from the deck.

Oh man....

20 gal of round up, Drone, Multiple batteries, cold beer

This could be fun!

F14357D6-8AB4-4843-9D87-AD537C8AFBEB.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom