• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need clearing and grading in Western North Carolina, close to GA

call MIKE MULL,828-389-9747,
ray
Thank you, Ray! I'll call him first thing Monday.

Very grateful for the advice you are giving me, guys. This was my first time buying land. I regret a couple of costly mistakes that I've already made, and admit that it's made me a little bitter that, in an area that I've loved for over 30 years, people would try to hustle me. Green mistake.
I am trying to remember that those people don't (I think! ha) make up the majority of the population up there, and that it is not the fault of the land. I do love that place, the small creeks and the mountain laurel. And it's a short walk to a trout stream that they say is stocked 2x yearly.

I have a house in Montreat. Mountain tradesmen are a strange lot. I asked a framer to travel from the next town and he looked at me like I grew horns from head. I found drinking beer in the local bars in Black Mountain earned me some mountain street cred and prices came down.

I have a house in Montreat. Mountain tradesmen are a strange lot. I asked a framer to travel from the next town and he looked at me like I grew horns from head. I found drinking beer in the local bars in Black Mountain earned me some mountain street cred and prices came down.

Lol. I have relatives all over black mountain and swannanoa. If you need help over there let me know. You are right about ppl in the mtns. They work at their own schedule and pace. Lots of small stores over close to me in seven devils just close down if it starts to rain or just because

Good morning! I still need clearing and grading in Western NC, close to the GA border. Property is in Franklin.
Please let me know if there's someone you would recommend.

Recap: I have had quotes from locals, but they have been mighty high. As in, "Hey, an out of towner! Let's grab us some of that Atlanta money!" I do know this work doesn't come cheap anywhere, just trying to avoid being taken advantage of.
Please, any names would be appreciated!

Likewise, I might also pop on a good used small tractor. Still need to hire someone for the heavy stuff, but a tractor would really come in handy out on the property.

Thanks ODT!

Back
Top Bottom