• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need Excavator bush hog work in Ellijay

Cohutta68

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
28   0
Reaction score
Looking to hire somebody with an excavator with bush hog, to cut back overgrowth on both sides of my private road (1+ mile).

Before we scrape the road and grade/ add material to the road.

I thought I had a guy but I can’t find his number anywhere.

If you know somebody, it would be much appreciated! Feel free to PM me.

to clarify, you're looking for a general laborer who can cut bushes (or drag bushes that the machine has already cut) off your road, out of the way.
You're not looking for an operator of heavy equipment, nor looking for somebody to bring their own tractor or bush hog to your property, right?

to clarify, you're looking for a general laborer who can cut bushes (or drag bushes that the machine has already cut) off your road, out of the way.
You're not looking for an operator of heavy equipment, nor looking for somebody to bring their own tractor or bush hog to your property, right?

Actually looking for somebody to bring their own equipment. I believe the best would be somebody with grading or landscape experience, with a 6000 pound or heavier excavator, with bush hog attachment.

Sorry, but by “walk” the road I meant to crawl the excavator. Bushwhacking as you go.

Obviously we would have to meet and take a look, for pricing…

I have some equipment, but I am looking to hire out this part of the work if possible.

Back
Top Bottom