• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need Floor Installer - laminate planks - Near Port St Joe, FL

95gAtl

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
115   0
Reaction score
SQ FT: 800 +/-
PROJECT: Remove existing carpet, install laminate planks (6"x36") over existing plywood flooring. (no concrete).
TIME FRAME: Very flexible for December or January (will work around your schedule)
MUST HAVE SOLID INSTALL EXPERIENCE. No BS or i've done it once or seen a YouTube Video. Must have SOLID ODT feedback.

I will supply ALL materials for you. And if you aren't local to the area (I would guess most aren't, you can absolutely stay at the place overnight or two while you do the work! It has water, power, etc., and beds).

Please PM an accurate price per sq ft, your experience level, and time frame.
----We could also talk about trading vacation time during the summer for your labor. It's 3 blocks from the white sandy beach!!!!

CHECK MY FEEDBACK FOR PAST 10 YEARS, I'M 100% UPFRONT AND HONEST GUY!

Thank you!!!!
Brian

Does it currently have quarter round ?
If not do you
Want matched Qr
Any furniture to move ? dumpster on site ? Local dump?

Does it currently have quarter round ?
If not do you
Want matched Qr
Any furniture to move ? dumpster on site ? Local dump?

Great Questions.

I don't believe it has quarter round. Can provide a price with QR and I can decide.
Limited furniture to move. Two beds, couch, small table. Very limited furnishings. I just bought the place and haven't been back since I broke my leg and required surgery. Previous owner (old guy) said he was leaving those items, but I haven't been back to verify.

Dumpster onsite, no. I can also see if there is a local dump or dumpster.

You can PM me price of install: Then what price of each: white QR and cost to dump carpet.

Also: If we get to the point of moving forward, you can absolutely suggest what brands of laminate and such you'd recommend. I know there are tons of types, I've installed some myself, some are a PITA, some are easy. I'm open, so long as the colors are good and material is decent. I know my local installer in Gwinnett can get pretty good deals (wholesale) and pass the savings onto me if I throw him a couple bucks for his trouble and delivery.

Finally: This place isn't the RITZ CARLTON so i'm not looking to spend my retirement on it. Need something that will last, but won't break the bank. :)

Back
Top Bottom